Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a large mixer bowl at medium speed, beat butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix flour and baking powder and stir into butter mixture.
- Divide dough into thirds; shape into balls and flatten slightly; wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Roll into ⅛" thickness and cut.
- Bake at 375°F for 6 minutes or almost lightly browned.
- Cool and decorate with xmas icing.