Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 10 slices white bread
- 5 x eggs
- 1/2 quart heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups diced Ham
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup crushed Potato chips
- salt and pepper
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees. In bowl mix cream and eggs and set aside.
- In a caserole dish line with 5 slices of bread.
- Then sprinkle over the bread the 1/2 the Ham, half the Sausage, and half the Cheese and 1/2 the egg and cream mixture.
- Put the other 5 pieces of bread on top of that.
- Add on top of that bread the other half of the Ham, Sausage, Cheese, and egg and cream mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste then bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees.
- Then pull out of oven and springle chips on top and broil for 2 minutes until brown.
- Let stand for 10 minutes and serve.