Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Its very delicious.
- One small white Onion
- two garlic cloves
- One cup uncooked dried Christmas lima beans
- Four and half cups Chicken or vegetable stock
- Half cup extr virgin olive oil
- A quarter cup fresh grated Parmesan
- Half cup chopped parsley, salt and peeper to taste
- Peel the Onion and chop coarsely. Peel the garlic cloves and crush with the side of a knife.
- In a 2-quart saucepan, combine the Onion, garlic and beans.
- Cover with two cups of stock and cook over medium-high heat until the beans are very soft and tender, about one hour and twenty-five minutes.
- When the beans are tender, remove from the heat and spoon into a bowl to cool.
- Puree the cooled beans in a blender or food processor with the olive oil until creamy and smooth.
- Spoon the mixtureinto a largbowl and fold in the parmeasan and parsley.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate.