- Combine juice, sugar and spices in large saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Add food coloring and pectin; bring to a rolling boil for ½ minute.
- Use enough food coloring to make the jelly deep red.
- Remove from heat; skim.
- Pour into hot sterilized decorative jars; seal with paraffin.
- Label with a Christmas seal and store in a dark, cool place.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.