Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes about 80 pieces.
- 3 cups sugar
- 1½ cups non-dairy liquid coffee cream
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups candied pineapple and cherries
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1½ cup broken pecan pieces
- Combine sugar, cream, syrup, and salt in a heavy saucepan.
- Stir to dissolve sugar; cook to 236°F.
- Without stirring.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and beat with electric mixer until mixture is creamy and begins to hold its shape.
- Stir in pineapple, cherries, almonds, and pecans by hand.
- Press into two buttered 8-inch square pans and chill until firm enough to cut.
- Let stand in refrigerator 24 hours before serving.