Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 8 servings.
This simple, delicious recipe was a mainstay to my childhood Christmas celebrations.
- 2 cups Cornbread crumbs
- 1 x Onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 x bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsps poultry seasoning
- 4 x eggs, hard boiled, chopped
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 8 x chicken broth
- 1 lb blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1 tsp each, salt & pepper
- In large mxing bowl combine all ingredients, tossing well.
- Pour into greased 3 quart casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.