Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Taken from the American Diabetes Association Holiday cookbook
- 4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups orange juice
- 12 oz sugar-free lemon-lime pop
- whole cranberries
- Combine the cranberry and orange juices in a punch bowl.
- Pour the carbonated beverage down the sides of the bowl.
- Float whole cranberries on the top.
Nutritional information Edit
For ½ cup:
- 51 calories | 13 grams carbohydrate | 0 protein | 0 fat | 3mg sodium | 75mg potassium | 0mg cholesterol.
- Exchanges: 1 fruit exchange