Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sauté scallions and tomatoes in oil.
- Mix beans and rice with salsa and add sautéed vegetables in a casserole dish.
- Heat (oven at 350°F for 20 minutes or microwave on High for 5 minutes - until heated through), sprinkle with chopped parsley (or whatever green herb you wish).
- Serve hot with yogourt on the side.
- This contains complete protein, is vegetarian, high fibre, low fat and accompanies the season well.
- For even lower fat, sauté veggies in a pan coated with vegetable spray.