Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the butter.
- Place the remaining butter in a sauce pan and melt over low heat.
- Add the shallots and chives.
- Saute until translucent.
- Remove from the heat and add the crab, sour cream, dill, salt and hot pepper flakes.
- Mix well.
- Spread the crab mixture on one half of each tortilla.
- Top with a sprinkling of the grated cheese.
- Fold the tortillas in half and place them on a baking sheet.
- Brush the tops of the tortillas with the reserved butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before cutting into quarters.
- Place 3 small radicchio leaves on each plate.
- Fill one with sour cream, one with guacamole, and one with salsa.
- Place three triangles of quesadilla on each plate.
- Sprinkle with a confetti of chopped green and red bell peppers.