Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contributed by Miles Kimball
- Your most blasé guests' taste buds will tingle
- when they sample your Christmas Cookie Kringle
- Through a strainer the hard-boiled eggs you force,
- using the back of a spoon, of course,
- then combine with the raw egg yolk
- that's how it's done by the German folk.
- Work in the sugar, the butter, the shortening and when it's combined,
- add the flour, cinnamon, vanilla and all of the rind
- now into a ball you roll the dough,
- and chill it and roll it to and fro.
- When it's ⅛ inch thick you cut it out neat,
- use a doughnut cutter and a cookie sheet
- now paint each cookie with unbeaten egg white
- and sprinkle with pistachios to add to the delight.
- At 350°F, 8 – 10 minutes you bake.
- And you'll be proud of the kringle you make.