Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 8oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup Sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Andes Candies pieces
- 1 Graham Cracker or chocolate crust
- You can use low fat cream cheese in this recipe. Egg substitute and sugar substitute may also be used.
- Beat cream cheese and Sugar together until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating until smooth.
- Try not to beat any more than necessary to help reduce cracking.
- Add the vanilla and the sour cream, and beat.
- Place the crust in a greased nine inch spring-form pan.
- Pour in cheesecake batter.
- Crush or break Andes Candies. It works better if they're crushed.
- Add to the cheesecake and mix.
- Bake in a pre-heated 500 degree oven for 10–12 minutes.
- Then, turn heat down to 200 degrees and bake for an hour. Depending on your oven, you might not want to bake it for the whole hour. You have to play with the times at the different temperatures to perfect this recipe for different ovens.
- Let cool, and refrigerate for eight hours before serving.