Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Drain salmon in large bowl.
- Remove skin and bones.
- Crush soda crackers with rolling pin coarsely.
- Add to salmon, reserving 2 tbsp.
- Add corn, cheese, milk, green pepper and pepper. Mix.
- Beat egg lightly with fork in small bowl and add to salmon-corn mixture. Mix well.
- Put in greased 6 cup casserole dish with lid.
- Smooth top.
- Top with reserved crushed soda crackers and dot with butter.
- Sprinkle top with thin sliced almonds.
- Bake covered 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Uncover for last 5 minutes.