Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Christmas Butter Cookies from Recipes Wiki—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar.
- Gradually stir in vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Blend in flour and salt.
- Mix well.
- Wrap dough and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Lightly flour a pastry cloth and rolling pin.
- Roll dough to about ⅛" thickness.
- Cut into desired shape.
- Place 1" apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Cool, frost and decorate.