- Sift all dry ingredients together.
- Slowly add water and a little oil.
- Turn onto a lightly floured board and knead until dough is smooth and elastic.
- Divide into about 40 small balls; roll out into approximately 4" to 6" circles.
- Fry in very hot oil (hot and deep) until delicately browned on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixed.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.