- Thaw frozen bread dough according to package directions.
- On a lightly flowered board pull dough out until it is 12 inches long.
- Knead in the fruit, mincemeat and the nuts into the dough.
- With a sharp knife cut dough into 3 ropes, 12 inches long.
- Press the 3 ropes together on one end and braid on a greased cookie sheet.
- Let rise in a warm (90) degree place until double in bulk, about 1½ hours.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Cool. Combine the sugar, milk and cardamom, spread this glaze over bread.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.