- Cream the butter and sugar thoroughly; add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Dissolve the soda in the cream and add to the mixture.
- Sift in flour until dough is stiff enough to handle.
- Chill over night.
- In the morning, roll out thin on floured board and cut with cookie cutter.
- Bake at 350°F about 10 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.