Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a wok or wide frying pan over medium heat add broth, mushrooms, red bell pepper and shallots; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, chiles and water chestnuts; cook one more minute.
- Add choy sum; simmer for 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce, toss with vegetables; continue to stir cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Serve immediately with brown rice or whole wheat noodles.