Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 quart cabbage, chopped
- 3 medium onion, chopped
- 3 medium green bell peppers, chopped
- 3 medium red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 pint green tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 1 tbsp mustard powder
- ¾ tsp turmeric
- ¾ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp mustard seed
- 1½ tsp pickling spice
- 1½ pint vinegar
- Mix all vegetables with the salt.
- Let stand overnight.
- Drain and rinse.
- Tie pickling spices in a bag.
- Add sugar and spices to vinegar.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients and simmer until hot and well seasoned.
- Remove spice bag.
- Pack and seal.
- Process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes.