Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From: Better Homes and Gardens
- 14 oz can chicken broth
- 1 cup broccoli, frozen, cut
- 1 cup mushrooms, fresh, sliced
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 2 tbsp flour, all-purpose
- 13½ oz can evaporated skim milk,
- 8 oz corn, whole kernel, drained
- 1 tbsp pimento, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- In a small saucepan bring broth and broccoli to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Do not drain. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan cook mushrooms and onions in margarine till tender.
- Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
- Add milk all at once. Cook and stir till bubbly.
- Cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Stir in broccoli with broth, corn, and pimento; heat through.
Nutritional information Edit
- 116 calories.
- 8g pro.
- 17g carbo.
- 3g fat
- 2 mg chol.
- 477 sodium