Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Choux a la creme
- 7 oz / 200 g water
- 2½ oz / 75 g butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 oz / 125 g flour
- 3 eggs
- shortening for greasing the pan
- vanilla cream
- whipped cream
- Set the water to boil with the butter, salt and sugar.
- When it starts boiling, gradually add the flour (like a rain), stirring continuously until the dough starts to come off the sides of the pan.
- Remove from heat.
- When the mixture is still warm, gradually add 3 eggs, mixing continuously.
- Then let cool.
- Grease a baking sheet and place spoonfuls of the batter in piles on the sheet.
- Leave considerable distance among them.
- When done, let cool, then with a very sharp knife, cut a thin top slice, leaving the lid attached on one side.
- Fill the little balls with vanilla cream.
- Top with some whipped cream.