Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 2 lbs chourico
- 1 green bell pepper (sliced thin)
- 1 onion (sliced thin)
- 2 cans tomato sauce (8 oz cans)
- equal amount of burgundy (use inexpensive wine)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- salt and pepper (hot pepper flakes optional)
- In slow cooker skin chourico and crumble into small chunks.
- Add all ingredients cook covered for 4 hrs. on high.
- Remove cover, and let liquid reduce for 1 more hour.
- Great plated with French fries or served as sandwich in rolls.