Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ lb chorizo
- 1 can black beans
- ½ cup onion chopped
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp taco sauce
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2¼ oz can black olives sliced
- ¼ cup scallions or green onions chopped
- 1 bag Mission™ tortilla chips
- Brown chorizo in a nonstick skillet.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Cook beans and onions, covered, over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir occasionally to separate vegetables.
- Mash beans slightly.
- Combine with chorizo, tomato sauce, and taco sauce.
- Combine cheese, and green onions.
- Stir one half the cheese mixture into bean mixture.
- Pour mixture into a 1-quart baking dish and bake in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes, or until bubbly around edge.
- Top with remaining cheese mixture.
- Use tortilla chips as dippers.