Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (16-ounce, bulk) package Beef chorizo Sausage, casing removed
- 1 cup medium chunky salsa, drained
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar Cheese
- 6 fajita-size flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large skillet, saute Sausage over medium heat until browned, about 6 minutes.
- Drain 1/4 cup of oil from cooked Sausage. Set Sausage aside to cool.
- Stir salsa and Cheese into Sausage in skillet. Place 1 tortilla on a clean work surface.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the Sausage mixture down the center of tortilla.
- Fold tortilla in half, then roll up. Secure with toothpicks. Place on a foil-covered cookie sheet.
- Repeat 5 times. Bake until filling is hot and tortilla is crisp and golden brown, about 18 minutes.
- Cut taquitos in half crosswise. Serve hot with guacamole and sour cream.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.