They are also really good in a hot Portuguese roll (Pop seco) with butter.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 6-8 thin slices of chorizo, sliced up
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons of fat or butter or butter substitute
- Fry the chorizo up in butter.
- In a bowl add three eggs. Usually required to make an omelet for one person.
- Beat 3 eggs with a fork with salt and pepper.
- Beat until the eggs can pass through the fork without sticking to it.
- Melt the fat or butter in a hot frying pan.
- Pour in the eggs.
- Stir with a fork, at the same time shaking the pan, until the eggs start to set, carefully lifting the edges of the omelet to allow the uncooked portion to run underneath to be cooked.
- Add fried chorizo
- When the eggs are set, fold over and cook until eggs are cooked through.