Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
They are also really good in a hot Portuguese roll (Pop seco) with butter.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 6-8 thin slices of chorizo, sliced up
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons of fat or butter or butter substitute
- Fry the chorizo up in butter.
- In a bowl add three eggs. Usually required to make an omelet for one person.
- Beat 3 eggs with a fork with salt and pepper.
- Beat until the eggs can pass through the fork without sticking to it.
- Melt the fat or butter in a hot frying pan.
- Pour in the eggs.
- Stir with a fork, at the same time shaking the pan, until the eggs start to set, carefully lifting the edges of the omelet to allow the uncooked portion to run underneath to be cooked.
- Add fried chorizo
- When the eggs are set, fold over and cook until eggs are cooked through.