Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Soup with capellini and vegetables
- 1 large onion
- 4 whole cloves
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 2 pounds butternut squash, cubed
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ¼ cup capellini, broken
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large lemon wedged
- Stud onions with cloves.
- In soup pot, combine broth, squash, celery, tomatoes, cilantro and turmeric. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook until the vegetable are tender about 30 minutes.
- Discard onion and cloves.
- In a blender, puree the soup. Return soup to pot and add pasta. Simmer for 8 minutes.
- Thin with milk and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with lemon wedges.