Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 can chick Peas
- 1 small Onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. ginger paste
- 1 tsp. garlic paste
- 1 tomatoe, chopped
- 1 t cumin powder
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- 1 t chili powder
- 2 tbsp. imli ka rus
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 2 tbsp. coriander leaves, chopped
- Sauté onions in 2 tablespoons of oil, until soft, add garlic and ginger. Sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add tomato, and continue frying until tomatoes are soft.
- Add cumin, coriander powder, chili powder and salt and fry for another 3minutes. (add little water if mixture sticks to the bottom of the pan.)
- Drain the chick Peas, add to the tomato mixture and cook for few minutes.
- Add garam masala, and imli ka rus. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes .
- Garnished with coriander leaves and lemon slices.