Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Recipe by: spoonbread & strawberry wine - isbn 0-385-47270-6
- Yield: 12 servings
- 4 1-oz sq semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Hot water
- 2 quart milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart club soda
- 1/2 pint heavy cream, whipped
- Ground cinnamon
- In a large saucepan combine the chocolate and Sugar with the hot water.
- Bring to a boil, stirring for 2 mins.
- Add milk, and continue heating.
- When hot, beat in vanilla with a rotary egg beater or whisk.
- Remove from heat.
- Chill, then pour into a punch bowl over ice cream.
- For sparkle, add club soda.
- Top with whipped cream and dust with cinnamon.