Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cup shortening
- 3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp White flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2/4 tsp water
- 4 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Beat shortening for 30 seconds.
- Add brown sugar & continue to beat till well blended.
- Add vanilla & mix well.
- Mix in the baking powder, salt & the flour.
- Beat thoroughly.
- Add the water, followed by the chocolate chips.
- Using a teaspoon, mould a teaspoonful of dough & place carefully on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350f for 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Makes about 54 cookies