Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about 3-1/2 dozen candies.
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter (no substitutes)
- 1 cup REESE'S peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- HERSHEY'S cocoa or finely chopped nuts or graham cracker crumbs
- Melt butter and peanut butter chips in large saucepan over very low heat, stirring often.
- Add cocoa; stir until smooth.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk; stir constantly about 4 minutes or until mixture is thick and glossy.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm enough to handle.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in cocoa, nuts or graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Store, covered, in refrigerator.