Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2¼ cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted soy margarine, room temperature
- egg replacer = 3 eggs
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 x 12-ounce package semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13x9x2-inch metal baking pan.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl.
- Using electric mixer, beat on low speed until streusel is blended and crumbly.
- Transfer 1 cup lightly packed streusel to small bowl and reserve.
- Add egg replacer, milk, vanilla, baking powder, and baking soda to remaining streusel in large bowl.
- Beat at low speed until evenly moist.
- Increase speed to medium and beat until well blended, scraping bowl occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup chips.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved 1 cup streusel and remaining 1 cup chips.
- Bake cake until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Cool cake in pan on rack.