- About 4 dozen pieces or 2 pounds.
- NOTE: For best results, do not double this recipe.
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Butterscotch Chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2 cups (12-oz pkg) HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Chopped walnuts
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil.
- Place butterscotch chips and 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk in small microwave-safe bowl; set aside.
- Place chocolate chips, remaining sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir until chips are melted.
- Stir in walnuts. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Microwave butterscotch chip mixture at HIGH 45 seconds; stir until chips are melted.
- Spread evenly over chocolate layer. Refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from pan; place on cutting board. Peel off foil; cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator.