Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate soy milk
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 Tbs. sliced almonds, toasted
1. Lightly coat waffle iron with cooking spray and preheat.
4. IIn small bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gently fold into batter.
5. Ladle 2/3 cup batter (or amount recommended by manufacturer’s directions for your waffle iron) into waffle iron. Close lid and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Gently open lid and remove waffle with fork. Repeat with remaining batter, lightly coating iron with cooking spray each time. If topping with frozen yogurt, let waffles cool to room temperature before serving. Sprinkle with toasted almonds.