- 1 cup butter, softened
- One-half cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 and one-half teaspoons vanilla OR McCormick's raspberry extract
- 1 oz. (1 square) unsweetened chocolate, carefully melted
- 2 and one-fourth cups all purpose or unbleached flour
- One-fourth teaspoon salt
- 6 oz. package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- One-fourth cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Heat oven to 375. Lightly grease baking sheets.
- In large bowl, cream butter, powdered sugar, mix in eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- At low speed, blend in flour and salt, mixing well.
- Fold chocolate chips in by hand. Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 375F. for 10 to 12 minutes, cool briefly.
- While the cookies are baking, combine 1/4 cup powdered sugar and cocoa in another bowl.
- Roll cooled cookies in this mixture.
- Makes 4dozen cookies.
- To serve, place in paper candy cups.
- Can also roll in chocolate shot (cake decors)
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.