Like I said, without the VLF subs the recipe is tested. I'm going to be experimenting with this soon and post any successes. I love to feed this to my carnivorous so. He never guesses, heehee.
Graham cracker crust Edit
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate or carob chips
- 1 lbs soft or silken tofu (low fat tofu)
- ¼ cup skim milk or soy milk
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Pulverize the graham crackers in blender or food processor until finely ground.
- Add the margarine to the container, and process until well integrated with the graham cracker crumbs.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a nine inch pie pan.
- Melt the chocolate or carob chips with 2 tbsp of water in a heavy saucepan or double boiler.
- Combine the tofu with the melted chips and remaining ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Process until velvety smooth.
- Pour into the pie crust and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the filling is firm and the crust is golden.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.