Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are sinfully delicious and so easy!! These are a delicious and amazing blend of candy and cookie!
- 24 chocolate graham crackers (2½ x 2½ each)
- ½ cup butter (no substitutes!)
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup toasted slivered almonds
- ¼ cup chopped maraschino cherries
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place graham crackers close together on large cookie sheet.
- Mix butter and brown sugar in a 1 quart saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until butter and sugar are melted together.
- Stir in almonds and cherries.
- Spoon mixture over crackers.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Cool about 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.