These are sinfully delicious and so easy!! These are a delicious and amazing blend of candy and cookie!
- 24 chocolate graham crackers (2½ x 2½ each)
- ½ cup butter (no substitutes!)
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup toasted slivered almonds
- ¼ cup chopped maraschino cherries
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place graham crackers close together on large cookie sheet.
- Mix butter and brown sugar in a 1 quart saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until butter and sugar are melted together.
- Stir in almonds and cherries.
- Spoon mixture over crackers.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Cool about 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.