Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 x 14oz can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Melt chips with Eagle Brand, half of the butter, vanilla and salt. Remove from heat; stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly into foil-lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Melt marshmallows with remaining half of butter.
- Spread on top of fudge. With table knife or metal spatula, swirl through top of fudge.
- Chill at least 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.