Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Source: Baker's Chocolate Cookbook
- Prep time: 15 minutes | Bake time: 30 to 35 minutes.
- 1 pack (8 oz) Philadelphia brand cream cheese, softened (I'm sure your store brand would work)
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Baker's semi-sweet chocolate chips (or any brand)
- 2 squares Baker's unsweetened chocolate, melted
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat melted chocolate, oil, flour, 1 cup granulated sugar, water, 1 egg, vanilla, baking soda, and salt in large bowl with wire whisk or fork until blended and smooth.
- Spoon ½ the batter evenly into 18 greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- Top each with 1 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the remaining batter evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or til toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Remove from pans to cool on wire racks.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.