Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- Combine rice, milk and salt in saucepan and simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until thick and creamy, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla; cool.
- Fold in 3/4-cup marshmallow cream.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and top with remaining 1/4 cup marshmallow cream and chocolate syrup.