Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Waffles...when you think of them you're thinking of Belgium Waffles, the real thing, this recipe tastes so good that you can't stop enjoying ! Enjoy !
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Set aside.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and Sugar.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sour cream, milk, and chocolate syrup.
- In a small bowl, mix the oil with the melted butter. Add the sour cream mixture alternately with the oil and butter mixture to dry ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Pour 1/2 cup of batter into a lightly greased heated waffle maker. Close lid.
- Bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until steaming stops.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top hot waffles with sliced strawberries and whipped cream. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is best suited for a Belgian type waffle maker. You may use a regular waffle maker, but in that case reduce batter to 1/4 cup per waffle and decrease cooking time to 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes.
Per serving: 485 calories; 8.8 g protein; 32.7 g fat; 41.1 g carbohydrates; 323 mg sodium.