Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.9 ounces) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (10 ounces) package frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- sliced fresh strawberries (to garnish)
- Beat milk and pudding mix till thick and smooth and set aside.
- Drain strawberries and place berries in a blender.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in strawberry puree.
- Divide half of the chocolate pudding among four dessert dishes.
- Top with half the strawberry mixture.
- Repeat layers and garnish with strawberry slices.