Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From The Sneaky Kitchen
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 5 oz can chow mein noodles
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- large pkg M&M's or other similar round colored candy
- Place chocolate morsels in top of double boiler; bring water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cook until chocolate melts (this can be done in the microwave on lowest possible setting, a few seconds at a time, checking frequently).
- Add noodles and peanuts, stirring well.
- Drop chocolate mix by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Press in two candies for spider eyes.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.