From The Sneaky Kitchen
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 5 oz can chow mein noodles
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- large pkg M&M's or other similar round colored candy
- Place chocolate morsels in top of double boiler; bring water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cook until chocolate melts (this can be done in the microwave on lowest possible setting, a few seconds at a time, checking frequently).
- Add noodles and peanuts, stirring well.
- Drop chocolate mix by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Press in two candies for spider eyes.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.