Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- Vegetable oil spray
- ⅓ cup fresh orange juice
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 4 large egg whites
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp orange liqueur
- ¾ cup vanilla ice milk, softened
- Preheat oven to 300 °F.
- Grease six 5 oz. custard cups with vegetable oil spray.
- In a small saucepan, cook orange juice and sugar over med-high heat, until mixture has a syrupy consistency, about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and reserve.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, but stop before dry peaks form.
- Pour syrup over the egg whites, and continue beating for 2 minutes.
- Add cocoa and liqueur, and beat only until well mixed. Pour into prepared custard cups.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until souffles are puffed. Do not overbake, or souffles will become tough.
- To serve, spoon 2 tbsp softened vanilla ice milk into the center of each souffle.
- Serve immediately.