Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The first time you might want to use just part of the pudding for smunchies. Some whipped topping recipes and mixes freeze OK for a few days but haven't tested any longer than a week.
- 1 pack sugar-free chocolate pudding
- 2 cups non-fat milk
- 3 cups peanut butter
- 70 graham cracker squares
- low-calorie whipped topping
- Mix chocolate pudding according to directions on package using nonfat milk.
- Cool thoroughly. Mix Peanut butter with pudding.
- Drop 1 tbsp. onto 1 square graham cracker.
- Place (1 tbsp ?) low-calorie whipped topping on top of pudding mixture, cover with second graham cracker square.
- Freeze until ready to use.
Nutritional information Edit
- 200 calories | 17g carbohydrate | 8g protein | 12g fat | 142mg sodium
- Exchanges: 1 starch | 1 medium fat meat | 1 fat