Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chocolate shortcut shortcake uses a microwave cake mix and on-hand fresh fruits.
- Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 Servings
- 8.6 oz box microwave chocolate cake mix
- ¼ cup apricot preserves
- 1 cup whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh fruit, such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches or kiwi fruit
- Prepare 8.6 oz box microwave chocolate cake mix in pan provided according to box directions.
- Invert onto serving plate, cool.
- In small bowl, microwave apricot preserves on high 30 - 60 seconds, until melted.
- Brush over top and sides of cake.
- Spoon whipped topping around top and edge of cake.
- Arrange fresh fruit in center.