Makes 24 squares.
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- Combine Sugar and corn syrup in 3-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and Sugar dissolves; remove from heat.
- Stir in Peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Add cereal and sunflower kernels; stir until well coated.
- Press mixture evenly and firmly into buttered 13x9x2-inch pan using buttered spatula or waxed paper.
- Cut into 24 squares when cool.