Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 24 squares.
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- Combine Sugar and corn syrup in 3-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and Sugar dissolves; remove from heat.
- Stir in Peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Add cereal and sunflower kernels; stir until well coated.
- Press mixture evenly and firmly into buttered 13x9x2-inch pan using buttered spatula or waxed paper.
- Cut into 24 squares when cool.