Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 48 cups.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup small semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 12 candied red cherries, quartered
- Spoon 1 tablespoon rice, 1/2 teaspoon almonds, 1/4 teaspoon chips into 48 buttered miniature muffin cups.
- Blend milk, Sugar, eggs, syrup, vanilla and salt. Pour 1 tablespoon mixture into each cup.
- Place pans in hot water bath. Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes, or until set. Chill thoroughly.
- Remove from pans. Garnish each cup with 1/2 teaspoon whipped cream and a cherry quarter.