Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 2 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine milk, rice, Sugar and chocolate chips in 2- to 3-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until pudding is thick and creamy, stirring often.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Spoon into serving dishes.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Serve warm or cold.