Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When I was a little girl, my parents would get Nutella quite often and I absolutely loved it. But after moving to the states, we didn’t get it any more and it wasn’t until after I had children of my own I spotted that amazing little jar of goodness on a shelf at the grocery store when I was reaching for peanut butter. It was the equivalent of spotting the Holy Grail for me. I picked it off the shelf, debated on grabbing more, in case this was a one time stocking. If you have never tried it, this recipe is a great excuse to try out the blend of chocolate and hazelnut, blended to the texture of a thick peanut butter.
Serve warm alone or with a side of your favourite ice cream. These can be made 1 – 2 days in advance if preparing for a party. Just reheat in the oven at 150 degrees F for about 15 minutes before serving.
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 jar Nutella
- Powdered sugar
- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Lightly dust a working surface with powdered sugar.
- Lay out one wonton wrapper.
- Spoon in one spoonful of Nutella into the center of the wrapper.
- Using a basting brush or your fingers, paint on a light coating of egg around two edges of the wrapper that form a corner.
- Lift the opposing corner over and press firmly to seal the wrapper.
- I lightly dust a glass dish with powdered sugar to stack my uncooked ravioli, but wax paper will work as well.
- In a skillet over medium to high heat, heat vegetable oil.
- One by one, lay ravioli into the skillet and cook until a light golden brown, on each side.
- Remove from pan and place into a glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle hot triangle ravioli with a few pinches of powdered sugar or use a sifter to shake a bit on the tops.
- Preheat oven to 250 °F.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.