- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- Place 3/4 cup preserves in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 to 45 seconds or until melted; cool.
- Combine flour, granulated sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Add butter, sour cream, eggs, vanilla and melted preserves; beat on medium speed 3 to 4 minutes until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack.
- Microwave remaining 1/4 cup preserves at HIGH 30 seconds or until melted; brush over warm cake.
- Cool completely.
- At serving time, sprinkle powdered sugar over top.
- Fill cake cavity with raspberry cream.
- Red raspberry jam may be substituted.
- Thaw 1 package (10 oz.) frozen red raspberries in light syrup.
- Puree in food processor or blender.
- Strain over bowl to remove seeds; discard seeds.
- Blend 3-1/2 cups (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed, with raspberry puree.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons raspberry-flavored liqueur, if desired.
See also Edit