Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Sweet Inspirations by Ron & Patti Lynch
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups skim milk
- ½ cup Fudge Sweet
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Fruit Sweet
- In a medium saucepan, combine cornstarch, salt, and ½ cup cold milk.
- Blend until smooth. Add 1½ cups milk, and fudge sweet.
- Stir constantly over medium heat until mixture thickens and begins to boil.
- Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla. Pour into serving dishes.
- For a richer pudding: when you remove from heat, pour a small amount of pudding over 2 beaten egg yolks, which have been placed in a small bowl.
- Return entire mixture to saucepan, cook 2 minutes, then remove from heat and add butter and vanilla.